Mixing Mungyo Gallery Soft Pastes and LUKAS 1862 Watercolors on Watercolor Paper
FREE In-Store Demo
Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Demos will be repeated every hour at the top of the hour.
Come in and enjoy a FREE demo using Mungyo Gallery Soft Pastels and LUKAS 1862 Watercolors on Watercolor Paper.
It’s totally FREE! No sign up required…bring a friend!
Coupons for products being demonstrated will be handed out!
Lukas Aquarell 1862 Artists’ Watercolors
A Jerry’s Exclusive! Germany’s Finest Artists’ Watercolors!
Named after the seminal year in which Dr. Fr. Schoenfeld developed the formula for permanently moist watercolors, LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors are a truly premium paint both steeped in tradition and improved through research and innovation. The finest classical and modern artists’ pigments are combined with gum arabic, dextrins, and special glucose derivatives to produce a paint with vivid color intensity as well as superior dilution and coverage. Available in half pans, whole pans, and 24ml tubes, LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors are among the finest artists’ grade paints offered today. With over 145 years of experience and development, LUKAS delivers a product that is luminous and professional: qualities you can harness for yourself in your paintings!
- 70 colors
- 48 are one-pigment shades
- half pans, whole pans, and 24ml tubes
- Finest artists’ grade paints
- finest pigments in the highest possible concentration
- Exclusive blend of wetting agents
- Improved color-lifting capabilities
- Vibrant color intensity
- Superior transparency
- over 145 years of experience and development
The finest classical and modern artists’ pigments!
- Pronounced Color Intensity – Vibrant color intensity and superior transparency distinguish LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors from lesser contenders. Utilizing the finest pigments in the highest possible concentration allows LUKAS to create a watercolor with outstanding gradient characteristics from the purest pigment to the most delicate of washes.
- Extraordinary Brilliance – Even the most demanding of artists will be impressed by the exceptional brilliance and the superb mixing ability of LUKAS 1862 Aquarell Watercolors. Of the 70 colors available, a generous 48 are one-pigment shades, allowing for vivid luminosity and clean, true-to-life color mixing.
- Highest Possible Light Fastness – All of the classical and modern pigments used in LUKAS 1862 Aquarell Watercolors conform to the highest possible light fastness rating. None of the pigments fall below a 6 to 7 on the international, standardized 8-step blue wool scale; a quality designed to ensure the long-lasting permanence of your valuable artwork.
- Superior Color Lifting – The exclusive blend of wetting agents in LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors provides them with a “permanently moist” consistency. Not only does this consistently lend a regenerative quality to the paints, allowing them to be easily re-wetted if dry, it also makes for improved color-lifting capabilities; the ease of which can eliminate the need to “scrub” your brushes into the pans, thereby extending the life of expensive brushes.
- Limitless Options – With a stunning 70-color spectrum all available in half pans, whole pans, and 24ml tubes, you are sure to find the watercolor paint right for you. Bring the vivid brilliance of LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors into your paintings and watch your artwork come to life!
Gallery By Mungyo Artists’ Soft Pastel Squares
Artist grade soft pastels in a convenient square shape!
These high quality soft pastels from Mungyo are an ideal medium for any artist. Made from the finest pigments and calcium carbonate, they are vivid and smooth, and the AP Non-Toxic rating ensures their safety. Perfect for artists of any skill level, Mungyo Soft Pastel Squares have both artist grade quality and a student grade price point!The wide range of 70 vibrant colors allows for limitless possibilities, and the convenient square shape is easy to hold, with corners great for detail work or flat sides ideal for shading in large areas. With a velvety smooth consistency, pastel colors are easy to lay down and blend, making excellent gradations and soft overlays. Mungyo Gallery Artists’ Soft Pastel Squares are truly a luscious dry medium for any pastel artist!
- High pigment content
- Excellent lightfast ratings
- Smooth, velvety texture
- Blend easily
- 70 brilliant colors
- Perfect for students and professional artists alike!